Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Stat page oddity

derfflingr

Have noticed lately that have had a few kills that the names show in mission AAR's but said name doesn't show up in stat pages. Kill will show, but name doesn't. New people maybe? Also been seeing a few Killer N/A for days in the stats pages, far beyond what should happen.

• CORNERED RAT
3 hours ago, derfflingr said:

Have noticed lately that have had a few kills that the names show in mission AAR's but said name doesn't show up in stat pages. Kill will show, but name doesn't. New people maybe? Also been seeing a few Killer N/A for days in the stats pages, far beyond what should happen.

Killer n/a is where the stats systems have not completely synced yet.  It knows your dead, but your killer may not yet have de-spawned to claim his/her end of the equation.  There is also a built in delay to delay stat reporting for a period of time after so help prevent the usage of kills/deaths to track players.

Kills by AI also do not carry across (though I'd love to change that at some point)

B2K, The Killer N/A is still in my stat pages, have 1 on July 23rd, another on July 28th yet. As to the other, is not something from an AI kill, I had the kill (or kills a couple times) register on an ei in my mission AAR, but the name is not showing at all in my stats pages for that mission (has happened more then once lately). Is names of players I do not remember seeing before.

• CORNERED RAT
On 8/4/2021 at 11:36 PM, derfflingr said:

B2K, The Killer N/A is still in my stat pages, have 1 on July 23rd, another on July 28th yet. As to the other, is not something from an AI kill, I had the kill (or kills a couple times) register on an ei in my mission AAR, but the name is not showing at all in my stats pages for that mission (has happened more then once lately). Is names of players I do not remember seeing before.

bug # 485835023092131234891289098509123090912489987789128671425.  will add it to the pile. 

though it could potentially be possible that your killer ctd and/or otherwise didn't cleanly leave the mission so the scoring got borked.