Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Welcome Back "CORN!"

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMFor the last few weeks we have been quietly onboarding one of the original RATS, "CORN." We're very excited to have him back on our team and you can bet that is a mutual feeling! We've asked CORN to help us out with Production and over the years he has also gained some great experience in project management and Web SEO which will be valuable for boosting our presence in the search engine. He's working closely with HATCH to get up to speed and is immediately focusing on some of those long standing ATG flip bugs you guys have been asking us to resolve. For CORN it's like riding a bike, he's shaking off the dust and is gaining momentum quickly. Contained inside is a great message from CORN to all of you, so keep reading - and once again welcome back CORN!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=5bwi_q4ndu8:fWQYGQiEcrg:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=5bwi_q4ndu8:fWQYGQiEcrg:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=5bwi_q4ndu8:fWQYGQiEcrg:F7zBnMyn0
5bwi_q4ndu8

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

Welcome back.

Hmm, if have sound background, maybe can figure out why Mac clients can't hear enemy footsteps.

Great first project!

Edited by delems

Awesomesauce

Been stalking the guy since WarBirds, don’t think I ever shot him down :D mostly FTD was it, right?