Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Struggling to range change on my mac

gsmith1517

Hey Peeps,

I'm back after a break of years & picking stuff up again. I'm playing on a map & enetered as a mortarman tonight. I tried page up and page down to change my mortar range & nothing happened. I then changed the key map to different keys for range changing & still nothing happened. Is there some noob mistake I am making, or is there a Mac quirk?

• Registered Users

!S, gsmith -

Welcome back!!  From my perspective, I have run into this "bug" periodically.  What is programmed doesn't always stick.  I end up flushing the particular keymap controls for that particular equipment and then re-mapping, etc . . . and it eventually takes it.  I am working on some keymap functions now so I will take some extra effort to see if I can discovered a sequence that allows one to more easily overcome this inconvenience.

Also, have you joined our Discord server?  It's a great way to connect / reconnect with old friends and mates.  https://discord.gg/wwiionline

!S, 

tex