Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Community Report - 09/14/21

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT

TEX64

Talkin' with Tex

Great googleyboogley has this week flown by fast!!  The only thing missing from the Internet Soap Opera WWIIOL is a love triangle between the country club tennis pro, the game server, and an ISP . . .  Thankfully we've not received a .report on THAT!!

Campaign Update - #184

As of this writing on my Underwood Model 5 typewriter, the map currently rests at 23% Allies & 77% Axis (Day 26).  The Axis rapid push westward has slowed as some very tough and dedicated Allied warriors have dug in with the recent reinforcements from the Americans as Tier 3 entered the campaign.  Such sharp clashes bring forth strong emotions as each side competes. You know you are playing WWIIOL right when you get so fired up after being killed that you are tempted to spike your headset (I said TEMPTED!) and you know the needle is deep into you as you drive to work and you duck lower behind the steering wheel as you see a low flying aircraft instantly thinking that it's a Stuka or DB-7.  The pure joy, anger, and fatigue of our game.

Hang in there, rally your friends, and enjoy the "Best Virtual Bar - 20 years running"!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Kl7TDs7gKOE:1u0mYT7yNOk:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=Kl7TDs7gKOE:1u0mYT7yNOk:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=Kl7TDs7gKOE:1u0mYT7yNOk:F7zBnMyn0
Kl7TDs7gKOE

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com