Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Tank hulls - white skull 15 min later.

delems

I've noticed, on most friendly tank deaths.  The white skull doesn't appear until 15 min later - presumably when then hulk leaves the map?

Should be the white skull occurs when the tank is killed, and not when the hulk despawns.

Edited by delems

1 hour ago, fidd said:

Skulls are crap. If we're to have them, they should cease occurring when the player makes Major.

My understanding is, the justification for skulls is to help inexperienced players see where deaths are occurring near them.

So is your proposal that players stop seeing skulls once they make Major...?

5 hours ago, delems said:

I've noticed, on most friendly tank deaths.  The white skull doesn't appear until 15 min later - presumably when then hulk leaves the map?

Should be the white skull occurs when the tank is killed, and not when the hulk despawns.

For me they show twice for tanks, once when killed, as per normal, and the second time when the hulk goes and the name on the skull is blank (just hulks including truck hulks etc).

I rarely do- only if skull comes on first death; nearly every skull is empty of name. (for vehicles, not infantry)

It just says ' died here' when I hover over it.

Edited by delems

On 9/18/2021 at 9:35 AM, delems said:

You can turn off the blue ones; maybe even the white ones, not sure.

Should not be a choice , either we play all by the same rules or not. 

Best option is till a certain rank after that it's a thing of the past.

• Thanks 1