Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

New Rat Gear & Vehicle Decal

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT

Old school WWII Online loading screen as a mouse pad! Available on Redbubble.We've put together a brand new online store front so you can purchase official "RAT GEAR" and own a piece of WWII Online merchandise! This is hosted by Redbubble and offers shirts, cup holders, mugs, mouse pads, laptop covers and a whole bunch of other really cool items. Good news is it offers international shipping as well. These items are available for production and purchase right away. Sport our awesome game in style and start some awesome discussions, who knows... maybe you'll end up recruiting some people?

We also have a brand new player decal available now in-game (yeah we snuck that in a patch) and have connected it to every account who has paid in 2021 so far. We're pretty proud of it, CHIMM put together this concept and together we collaborated on it to make it one of the coolest decals we've had in a long time. Please continue reading to learn more about both of these topics within, including a screen shot of the new decal and instructions on how to make it show up on your vehicle.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=XH2Mit8-ksU:sgY7fDHO0No:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=XH2Mit8-ksU:sgY7fDHO0No:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=XH2Mit8-ksU:sgY7fDHO0No:F7zBnMyn0
XH2Mit8-ksU

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com