Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

New 251/10B Halftrack - Coming Soon!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Matt "Xoom" CallahanAchtung Soldaten! Your improved 251 Halftrack is coming to WWII Online soon and it will include a Pak36 mounted towards the front with an MG34 covering the rear. This will be part of our Armored Personnel Carrier deployment set and will compliment the existing 251 with efficient support. We've updated the MG34 artwork to use the typical infantryman MG34 and the three top crew members have been improved upon. Please continue into the article to see the work in progress photos! WWII Online subscriptions make developments like these possible, please consider subscribing to support CRS develop the game: http://account.wwiionline.com.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=LpV_bfErcXs:M77IQDwHwo0:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=LpV_bfErcXs:M77IQDwHwo0:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=LpV_bfErcXs:M77IQDwHwo0:F7zBnMyn0
LpV_bfErcXs

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

How many infantry can this thing carry? Research indicates up to 10 so if used right this vehicle could be a major asset, especially in early war, especially in the big towns and citys. An exciting addition for the Axis i would think.

23 hours ago, BMBM said:

There are X seats with specific placement. Issue is that the seat can be filled/shared multiple times.

Isn't that called clipping, and a violation of ToS? ;)