Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Community Management (Talkin' with Tex) 10/05/21

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

TEX64Talkin' with Tex

Your weekly scorecard includes these recently de-classified "Hunt for October" documents.  Some quick highlights so don't forget to checkout / review these important topics . . . you just might learn something new about WWIIOL.

• Change is coming:  clear-heads and flexible thinkers needed
  • New Additions to the CMT
  • Campaign Update
  • Mailbag Questions - we got 'em!
  • How to be successful in WWIIOL
  • Ready to enlist in WWIIOL?
  • Community Safety - Are you being bullied?
  • Engage with your CMT!

Before we dive into the weekly report, I know there are some strong opinions about this campaign, in particular, regarding the ability to capture a single depot in ROULERS.  Once the critical depot became bugged, CRS followed standard protocol and made it neutral.  This presented tactical challenges, no doubt, and I know, having spoken to several gamers that some believe CRS was attempting to influence the campaign toward one side.  Since that discovery, CRS has working to solve this troublesome issue and at least on two occasions through internal testing it was thought a solution was in-hand but rigorous testing resurfaced the bug.  We are continuing our efforts to solve this problem as soon as possible.  In short, each side determines the outcome of the campaign and it is CRS' role to provide the infrastructure and support to ensure a stable and enjoyable gaming environment.  That commitment has not changed since our beginning and continues to the present and the future.  We know this game invokes deep passion in all of us and CRS is thankful and appreciative of that passion as it has sustained us for decades.  This is particularly important as CRS is making strides (not always visible to the player base) toward 2.0 and needs your continued support to make this happen.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=JGn3L-54sS0:a00WJRtpIAI:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=JGn3L-54sS0:a00WJRtpIAI:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=JGn3L-54sS0:a00WJRtpIAI:F7zBnMyn0
JGn3L-54sS0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Thanks for the update Tex!  Also, thank you for sharing a bit of the personal side too.  Nice reminder that we are all humans on the other side of the keyboard. :)  

• Thanks 1