Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

HC Draft & Squad Objectives

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Matt "Xoom" Callahan

As announced at our most recent Rat Chat, the time has come for all WWII Online players to rise to the occasion and ensure that the game will continue to be player-driven. In accordance with that goal, we are planning to issue all premium players with the maximum player rank of Lt. Colonel a special subscription enabling the in-game High Command toolset. This will inject many veteran players and squads directly into the strategic component of WWII Online after many years and ensure we have players with operational tools online during all time zones. We also have plans to add Squad AOs. Please continue reading to fully understand how this came to be and the implementation plan.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=4QQfD226vkU:kfYCm1oxdbc:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=4QQfD226vkU:kfYCm1oxdbc:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=4QQfD226vkU:kfYCm1oxdbc:F7zBnMyn0
4QQfD226vkU

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Just be sure the new HC understand, that higher ranking HC can take command and override.

They may be in HC, but they are lower rank.

(not meaning this for the squad AO of course)

Edited by delems

I'm not thinking there will be too many issues; unless squads grow and start fighting over squad AO maybe.

One bright spot I see, is if we have lots of HC on all the time, we can reduce garrisons to company or platoon size and platoon of lighter tanks.

Then bring back more flag divisions, think game more fun that way.

Edited by delems

• CORNERED RAT
On 10/23/2021 at 2:14 PM, delems said:

Will the system announce squad AO?

Might be much more fun --- Squad AO going to xxxx.

At this time there's no differentiation between regular AO's and Squad AO's. But every AO threshold has received +1 AO available, which is to be allowed for squads to do WHAT EVER they wish with.