Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Chokepoint: Character Customization

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Matt "Xoom" Callahan

Wing2 of Playnet/CRS has been actively working on WWII Online: Chokepoint and have recently introduced a new feature we'll be showcasing today which focuses on Character Customization - which also allows for some basic load out modifications. We have worked to prioritize this as we explore new ways to add depth to the future of WWII Online and consider new monetization paths. As it stands we intend to release character customizing to paid subscribers only as a perk for supporting our project(s) and infrastructure. As a reminder, we plan to allow for a single WWII Online subscription to access both products (2 for 1) simultaneously. Continue on to see the current work in progress screen shots and a first look at the new Opel Blitz for Chokepoint!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=n9mvrx7Y-IA:FKi5_YzIuyQ:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=n9mvrx7Y-IA:FKi5_YzIuyQ:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=n9mvrx7Y-IA:FKi5_YzIuyQ:F7zBnMyn0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com