Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

DLC mission briefing page

heilmittel

https://imgur.com/a/StLGto7

I created new ac and brought all DLC from steam

And the mission briefing page mess up

It seems I have access to all infantry equipment(all green) but some equipment actually cannot be select (E.g. mortarman, ATR etc...)

• Registered Users

I may not be 100% sure but could it be a rank thing, gefreiter that's Private isn't it. But then I thought these would be in yellow as available but you don't have the rank for them?

Edited by Eddie05

• CORNERED RAT

hmm - will look into it.  The equipment that you bought as DLC but don't yet have rank for should be yellow with a popup saying what the minimum game rank is for it, the equipment that you do not have as part of the DLC should be red with a pop up for subscription type, everything that is part of your subscription (or dlc purchases) and have the rank for should be showing as green.. 

How old is the account?  There is a period when initially created that all units are available (outside of rank restrictions).  

• Registered Users

Yes Some equipment is rank restricted. Mousing over a unit in the list will show rank required and your current rank.

• Registered Users

Humm lookin at that screenshot it shows all available. I have no idea why any of those would not select

1 hour ago, B2K said:

hmm - will look into it.  The equipment that you bought as DLC but don't yet have rank for should be yellow with a popup saying what the minimum game rank is for it, the equipment that you do not have as part of the DLC should be red with a pop up for subscription type, everything that is part of your subscription (or dlc purchases) and have the rank for should be showing as green.. 

How old is the account?  There is a period when initially created that all units are available (outside of rank restrictions).  

4 days old account, created on 27/12/21
but I lost all equipment access except rifleman after the WBS period
so no free trial for my account

Well, no equipment is rank restricted according to my mission briefing page

example here:S

https://imgur.com/a/YkFXTCJ

• Registered Users

have you been in game this whole time?   if you have been please log out of the game and relogin 

OK fixed now thank you

Tired reboot steam & game a few hrs ago but nothing happen

guess it take time :p