Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

X56 issue

nsce

So I just got the X56 Hotas, but I'm having an issue with Ww2 online not recognizing my throttle. My computer sees it, and other games see it, but not Ww2 online. I've update the x56 drivers, reinstall the game, tried different USB ports, and restarted my computer multiple times, but the issue with ww2 online persists. Has anyone had a similar issue in the past?

I had to remove and reinstall my x-56 drivers the Logitech ones. Without them drivers active and the control panel showing it would not detect them in game.

The option in the device manager to 'use the device for older software', didn't work with the throttle, maybe because it has so much functionality on it. I had to remove X56 throttle and stick from the HID area (including any hidden ones), and then I had to wipe out my WW2 online air control files, including any previous stick controls for views. Then I plugged in just the throttle (not the stick yet), and let the computer do it's thing with that. I went into ww2 online with just the throttle, clicked re-read, and the throttle could be seen. After exiting WW2 online, I plugged in the stick, and found that the stick now could not be seen after re-reading, but the throttle still could. So I then went into the device manager, and told the stick to work with older software, and then both could be used after re-reading in Ww2 online.