Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

M3 sets in dead state.

dm79

I think i kill it then turn round to go shoot tanks and turn round to find out he placed an MS, you can tell he was in a dead state as he blew up on despawn and can see the hulk!

Edited by dm79
  • Like 1

• CORNERED RAT

The assistance that will be needed is helping with determining scope of the issue.  

Was this a one off occurrence?  Or does this occur frequently?

On the 1/2 track side:

At what point does the ability to build become removed?  Does that match other a) 1/2 tracks and/or b) FMS capable vehicles?

I've shot opel drivers in the face with an entire pistol clip and put rifle into his front bonnet until he smokes and cant drive any more, and he STILL set an ms.

its not unique to the M3

its not unique to the allies.

If you kill my commander in any atg I can still deploy the gun too and kill you. On both sides.

report the bug and have some patience for the devs to fix them, instead of whining here like there is a conspiracy against you.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dijpa said:

report the bug and have some patience for the devs to fix them, instead of whining here like there is a conspiracy against you.

Who is whining, I just posted the video and asked the question to do exactly as you advise. Some people round here need to get off there high horses and stop jumping on people. If you have seen the same issue where is your video to help solve it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dijpa said:

I've shot opel drivers in the face with an entire pistol clip and put rifle into his front bonnet until he smokes and cant drive any more, and he STILL set an ms.

its not unique to the M3

its not unique to the allies.

If you kill my commander in any atg I can still deploy the gun too and kill you. On both sides.

Excuse me. How about 

You tell us 

Exactly how he was "whining"???

In this case, the OP did things exactly right. He identified a problem, posted VIDEO EVIDENCE and didn't whine, opine, or do anything of the sort except ask for a fix ... and yet here you are. 

• Thanks 3

nothing new ... the M3 ignores many rules

the M3 is also able to move at slow speed but all you can hear as external viewer is idle engine audio. i had that multiple times in the last 2 weeks. M3 moving ... with such a super low volume .. and idle engine audio ... he could easily get past me and set up a fru. how to achieve that ... no idea. would have to test it on training server and someone has to watch me then.

and ofc the ability to drive with just 2 wheels out of 6

Edited by undercova
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, hillstorm said:

Excuse me. How about 

You tell us 

Exactly how he was "whining"???

In this case, the OP did things exactly right. He identified a problem, posted VIDEO EVIDENCE and didn't whine, opine, or do anything of the sort except ask for a fix ... and yet here you are. 

Hill haven't you learned anything yet.

Option 1 we are told we whine if there is a issue Axis post in forum.

Option 2 we are told we need to make a video and present it to be taken serious.

Option 3  we present video and a question , but apparently to the Allied player base it needs to be presented in a certain manner and worded the right way for their approval otherwise it falls into  Option 1 category .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2