Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

posting and replying in forums

papagaeio

not that I have a lot to say (but I have a lot to say) - is it normal to not be able to post or reply in certain forum areas (General Discussion) but can in others (hello)? 
As f2p - I know we get restrictions that change from time to time but I'm sure I've been able to contribute to general discussion before. Now there is no "reply to this" or "create new topic" option. 
Yes I am logged in.

• CORNERED RAT
21 hours ago, papagaeio said:

not that I have a lot to say (but I have a lot to say) - is it normal to not be able to post or reply in certain forum areas (General Discussion) but can in others (hello)? 
As f2p - I know we get restrictions that change from time to time but I'm sure I've been able to contribute to general discussion before. Now there is no "reply to this" or "create new topic" option. 
Yes I am logged in.

yes - Free accounts are limited in where they can post. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2022 at 5:42 AM, B2K said:

yes - Free accounts are limited in where they can post. 

Which is ridiculous.  I was a builder for many years and a Day 1 player.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for supporting for all those years, but CRS has costs now, which have to be paid by revenues now. So, FTP players get to play and read. Subscribers get to play more weapons, and post. 

• Thanks 1