Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

need area 51 training server

lovewing

Currently have to 

1) drive ammo to fb

2) drive tank to fb

3) finally start testing

Cant test DD without lots of time

Hard to test planes vs armor etc

Is there reason why a51 is unable to be used?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@OHMa51 appears to be working great except for navy.

Maybe im missing something but cant spawn naval units for testing boats/dd. I attempt to make mission and screen comes up saying something about 'T.O.E.'

Thanks again

The only thing you can't spawn in area 51 is british aircraft  and naval units as far as i can tell

Edited by bofors

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately the issue has happenrd again, I assume it must be some automatic setting that reverts things back.

All branches and sides are no longer able to be spawned. Returns error 'facility captured'

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to be such a pain, I am sure it is pretty annoying and tedious to do this, no rush but there is issue:

The 3 lower towns don't have the units assigned to them. The german one has the army units but the brit one doesn't have any units and the french one has aircraft assigned to it I think. It used to be Army+Navy available.

Can't spawn into the middle training area due to this

The exterior towns (the ones that dont spawn close to each other at all) have units properly assigned. But they cannot be spawned into the center part of the island where you can spawn all countries close to each other.

• CORNERED RAT

I am going to put a hold on this until after the Event this Saturday.   The whole server is going to get changed around for it.  So after the event i will get Area 51 set up again

• Thanks 1

• CORNERED RAT

It  mirrors the live server so having  garrisons there can not happen because we can not shut off garrisons independently. 

So you could have a garrison assigned , and then turn the Area neutral at the start of the campaign on the camp server ? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just did some testing for a few hours with a friend.

A51 is unable to be spawned at.

We used schilde-brugges FB, worked alright but would streamline things to get A51 up.

I believe the issue is that it auto resets or something (not sure) and may not be able to be resolved, I imagine OHM doesn't have a ton of time but he has fixed it a few times in the past. Much appreciated.

This evening training server was offline - which stunk because I  normally only use it during an intermission.

edit: a51 was fixed today may 20 thanks ohm

I was wonderin if it went offline for some kinda update. A few hours earlier I was on there for awhile

Edited by lovewing