Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Stats page

derfflingr

What's going on with people's names that I get kills on not showing up in the stats mission page. Am also getting some killer N/A again too.These names show in Mission AAR's ingame. Are these new people or people playing through Steam? Names in AAR seem to be names I do not recognize as old player names. Needs checked/corrected in any case.

18 hours ago, derfflingr said:

What's going on with people's names that I get kills on not showing up in the stats mission page. Am also getting some killer N/A again too.These names show in Mission AAR's ingame. Are these new people or people playing through Steam? Names in AAR seem to be names I do not recognize as old player names. Needs checked/corrected in any case.

The whole thing needs an audit. Some units don't show up, Some deaths don't recorded, Some are in the wrong category, some new units not in, missing categories, etc. I also noticed the BAR goes under the LMG category. Last map I only spawned an lmg a handful of times, but It said I had a ton of kills with it and I discovered my kills with the BAR were showing up in that area.

Imo they should also count kills on the ATG trucks (Laffy with 47mm, pak36halftrack, US atg HT) as a point for tankers in the top tankers category. Currently you must kill an et or atg for a point. Only makes sense for the new atg trucks to count as well