Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Did SD change?

delems

• CORNERED RAT

There was no change to either the SD times, or the code around the SD checks/mechanisms. 

A question is not a whine......

And I ask, because the axis resistance fighters left behind the lines.

Have reported never seeing over 6 sec SD for allies.  Have you?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, choad said:

Can we just make this gripe a sticky so delems doesn't have to rinse and repeat every campaign?

It's pretty much a tier 0 or axis losing a campaign thing. In either situation he goes as potty as a box of frogs. If ever he ceased doing it I'd be enquiring after his health. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

wow the  bs is strong  wqith the alies  in this  forumns, go taek yuor  off topic to off topc choad.,..

51 minutes ago, drkmouse said:

wow the  bs is strong  wqith the alies  in this  forumns, go taek yuor  off topic to off topc choad.,..

Oh come off it. Do you think we don't notice the flare-ups of dispeptic complaining posts every tier 0, and every time the axis start heading for a defeat? (from a mercifully very very small minority of axis posters). It's as if Delems has a list of whinges to wheel out every tier 0 and towards every axis defeat. Don't believe me? Just count them in future with that in mind. If it's not the KM no longer being able to shell Whitstable without the British noticing (I've been to Whitstable and can quite understand why this might actually happen, it's a horrid place, cold, windswept, with two crap pubs and a closed chip-shop by way of war-industry!). Or it's SD. Or 88's and Matties. Or the number of Shermans. Or why the ju88 should come in before the Wellington. Or Fg42's and Stg44's. He's always moaning about something, but the general frequency climbs every single tier 0, without exception, and with every axis campaign defeat. 

Ask yourself, when did you last see Delems make a constructive non-partisan post, or be content, and say so, with anything? When did you ever see him post a non-partisan idea to cure a problem he himself does not regard as a flaw, but which others might? Or accept an advantage, howsoever brief, the other side may enjoy in some regard, without adverse comment?

The boy is not happy unless he's flaming miserable. 

fidd, you are an idiot.  Going to pray for you over my next drink.

Since when is asking a question not allowed?

Can you even read you moron?

I'll quote it for you...

" Did spawn delay change.  It doesn't seem correct."

Ok imbecile -- learn to read and comprehend.

There is no complaint there -- a question - you  are the dunce of all dunces.

Edited by delems
  • Like 1

Nice try. I seem to have hit a nerve.

If I were to "ask the question":  "Are Tiger numbers excessive?" (during tier 2) you're telling me that would not be widely, and quite reasonably be interpreted as a whine, unless I went to great pains to explain why? Of course it would. You have form for ONLY complaining about SD. I have never seen a single solitary post of yours suggesting it is anything other than wholly negative in relation to SD. You're now asking us to believe that this "innocent question" is anything other than a sustained campaign on your part to get rid of it, the only mechanic other than cap-timers which serves moderate OP player numbers impact?

You may call me all the names you can. You have my full permission. By way of reply I will merely limit myself to exposing your continued corrosive partisan and malign posting for what it is. "Only a question" indeed. 

Edited by fidd

You are retarded if you think a question is a complaint.

And yes, I'll use adjectives just like you.

*** you're telling me that would not be widely, and quite reasonably be interpreted as a whine

No, it would not; you are delusional in additioin.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, delems said:

fidd, you are an idiot.  Going to pray for you over my next drink.

Dumb and Dumber - Pick em up! on Make a GIF

7 minutes ago, delems said:

You are retarded if you think a question is a complaint.

And yes, I'll use adjectives just like you.

*** you're telling me that would not be widely, and quite reasonably be interpreted as a whine

No, it would not; you are delusional in additioin.

Great, so we can look forward to you arguing for a reduction in Tiger numbers? And yes, it is, as I demonstrated, perfectly possible to ask questions which are in effect, complaints or otherwise directed to have the same effect. "when did you cease beating your wife" being the classic example of a similar leading question. I would be more minded to regard your question on SD in a less jaundiced light, had we not been treated to years of posts from you wholly negative in nature, with regard to SD. In fact the only relief we get from such posts about SD, is when the axis are severely UP towards the end of the campaign.

Edited by fidd

• B2K locked this topic