Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Where to learn about .cfml / can it do things like this?

lovewing

I installed incremental flaps via the .cfml and have been wondering:

Are there any resources explaining what all it can do?

For example, I use mouse+kb for ground vehicles and was wanting to try to set up a secondary set of keys for 'steering' (such as the 232's steering wheel) that I could press and make the wheel turn X degrees. 

The default keybind turns the wheel 100% left or right, which is often fine but occasionally some finer adjustments would be useful for me.

-----

Lastly, can CFML do binds that would do something like:

1) fire cannon

2) switch to commander

3) zoom in binocular twice

All by pressing one key?

-------

If anyone knows of any other things .cfml can do that may be helpful for ground vehicles, I'd appreciate any ideas/insight you gents may have.

• Registered Users

Hi again Lovewing.. just do a Google search for "wwiionline cfml" and it will point you to incremental flaps in the wwiionline wiki..  

Hope this helps

Tr6al

• Thanks 1

Aye tr6al, apologies, I may have been poorly worded in OP, i'm working on using brevity please forgive:

I already have incremental flaps done and know how to make cfml (as outlined in the guide https://wiki.wwiionline.com/view/Incremented_flaps )

In OP I was poorly attempting to ask:

How can I learn what all cfml is capable of so that I can try to think of things I can create/script that will help me when using ground vehicles with kb+mouse.

The closest thing I have found so far that kind of touches on the topic is a great guide written by a merlin51 ( https://wiki.wwiionline.com/view/Key_Mapper ) sadly i'm not sure if this player is still active, I tried finding him previously because I thought he would have the answers I seek.

========

Things I am potentially interested in is using cfml to set up keys that turn the steering wheel of the 231 only 1/4 of a rotation (by default the keyboard only allows me to do a 100% rotation of wheel, which isn't greatest for maximizing maneuverability.

Edited by lovewing

• Registered Users

I have not noticed Merlin51 active for a couple of years , as I took over his Terrain duties . 

I don't know the intricacies of the cfml , just the basics but i'm sure there is someone out there who has the knowledge .   

• Thanks 1

• CORNERED RAT

I dont believe that the cfml will allow you to string commands together (I've personally never messed with it, so may be wrong). However for a long while I had a programmable joystick where I set up a macro to swap to bomber, then pickle the bombs every 10th of a sec, then, swap to pilot and close the bombay.

• Thanks 1