Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

No Axis HC online...

Mosizlak

...thought pressganging all Lt Cols into HC was supposed to fix this. Going to lose a division cause no one can move anything. 

there is a chinese player on axis named nbcnhw, he doesnt speak english but translates my messages and replies to me. He played on CN server that got recently shut down, he was HC there.

He tells me 3 things every day, usually multiple times:

- I want be HC

- I was HC 

- We need chinese

Well boys, he sounds like the perfect man for the job.

Question is, how do we get nbcnhw into high command?

jrrgFj4.jpg

Edited by lovewing

4 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

...thought pressganging all Lt Cols into HC was supposed to fix this. Going to lose a division cause no one can move anything. 

Join GHC, then you can fix these issues 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Bad news lads, I told nbcnhw to apply on forums for HC and he told me that CCP blocks the forums. I told him to use VPN, he said he would be arrested if he used VPN. I then asked if it was illegal to be playing the game to which he replied 'I want HC'

Theres gotta be another way, right fellas?

We need chinese.

I believe Jester may have a point:

I dunno how HC or flag stuff works, maybe HC just logged in too or there was something stopping them but:

I logged in around 3 or 4 AM. There was HC Unfurer online at the time. I'm not joking or embelishing this part but someone asked HC to move flags. HC called the player a soviet.

I was finding it amusing but started to get curious why it was good to not move flag (was wondering was HC or the player right and why). I asked side chat and HC told me it was unwise to move flag because the player suggesting it was a soviet. I re-phrased question and got same answer lol.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, jester said:

Not the answer - evidently.

Just saying that if you have issues with poor HC coverage in your TZ...join HC and then you sort the issue out for yourself and others 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, spacecam said:

Just saying that if you have issues with poor HC coverage in your TZ...join HC and then you sort the issue out for yourself and others 

I hear you. You and countless others have been saying that for years.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

double edged sword situation I believe, it is good but can also be bad. I play in that TZ but don't think i'd enjoy being HC. I imagine the same may apply to others as well. Can't think of any other way to address it that doesn't involve big dev work.

like many things I believe population is one of the big magnifiers of the problem, more population would give higher chance that a player who likes HC would exist.

Most big issues seem to be related to population. Due to small staff/volunteer situation, it is critical to allocate dev time to things with highest 'bang for your buck' that would increase population. I made thread about that a month or so ago, think I forgot to update it will do it today.

Edited by lovewing

The Donut Council was never going to solve map issues when the map was moving against a side. 

It was hard enough to get HC to do it, let alone part timers.

I would have thought the OP had enough rank to move flags he’s been around enough.

Axis had plenty of HC last map where’d they all go?

• Sad 1