Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Roadmap Unveil Event 2/22/22

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Matt "Xoom" Callahan

Please sign up below for our "Roadmap Unveil" hosted by Zoom Webinar this coming Tuesday February 22nd, as we will do our first live roadmap unveil. Start time is 4PM PST (GMT -8), which is 6PM Central, 7PM Eastern and 12AM GMT (Sorry to our Euro guys). We have a lot of really great things that we'll be talking about and in addition to that we are working to make this one of our most community-inclusive roadmap sessions as we will have a survey for you to fill out, which will help us gauge what is most important to you and help us prioritize features and fixes.

REGISTER NOW FOR THE ROADMAP WEBINAR (ALL INVITED / FREE REGISTRATION) - CLICK HERE

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=KiscuKX9-0w:VvLq2AYMrkM:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=KiscuKX9-0w:VvLq2AYMrkM:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=KiscuKX9-0w:VvLq2AYMrkM:F7zBnMyn0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com