Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

2022 Roadmap for WWII Online

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Matt "Xoom" Callahan

It's that time when the wonderful Roadmap is presented! It's a bit longer because there are lots to say we recommend checking out the video within. This roadmap showcases all of the upcoming plans we have underway, addresses some existing priorities that are being worked on, and helps lay out a course that focuses greatly on enhancing "gameplay" with a fair dose of content being added. This roadmap also offers a survey that enables every player to have a serious vote in the top three priorities for Production & Development plans - your feedback matters! (See the full article for the survey)

Show your support for these efforts and subscribe to the game at HTTP://account.wwiionline.com. Please continue reading for the full battle plan - it's an exciting year ahead!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=5CfB0k3nI-k:juO_Blq__Tg:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=5CfB0k3nI-k:juO_Blq__Tg:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=5CfB0k3nI-k:juO_Blq__Tg:F7zBnMyn0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Haha 1

This looks crazy cool. I can’t wait for some m1919 love and OMG medium mortars and arty!! 

GLIDERS!…. Need Jeeps to tow those 57mm and 37mm atgs!! Oh and motorcycles

Love the fuel means something now…. ADD refineries to the strat layer!

Meh on track repair but might be cool. Not so sure. 

The bomb effects look really good too. Love the colored smoke, I would suggest no green for a side. I’d do goofy grape, red and yellow. Green might be real difficult to see.