Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Grenadier

fgump2

Hello..I have been trying to deploy a grenadier specifically with the Label 1886/M 93 but I cannot get the grenade to fire..the gun fires fine normally..I can aim it but when I left click the mouse button nothing happens..I`ve checked the key mapper and haven`t detected any unusual settings...any ideas ?  thanks  

Edited by fgump2

I use 'b' I think to load the cup (or z)  -- then reload.

But not sure that standard key mapping.

Been awhile since use grenadier, not nearly as good as use to be :(

btw, have you ran today? :)

Edited by delems

no but I took a long walk..I`ll give it a try..I asked in game a few times and caught flack [ crap ] for asking..apparently a few players though it was a stupid question...thanks for the positive response 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fgump2 said:

no but I took a long walk..I`ll give it a try..I asked in game a few times and caught flack [ crap ] for asking..apparently a few players though it was a stupid question...thanks for the positive response 

S! no stupid questions ever. according to the new inf default keymapping in the manual (work in progress): 

c key to deploy / affix launcher 
>  r to load/reload the grenade 

shoot as normal - but usually aim high if I remember.  other players more experienced in grenadiers may know more or better about that weapon.  and  'b' is default binoculars and 'z' is default prone now. pdf of manual is available under resources on this site and also at steam here:

https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/251950/manuals/21_09_06_WWII_Online_manual_v1.36.13.pdf?t=1646545970

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 12:05 AM, fgump2 said:

I asked in game a few times and caught flack [ crap ] for asking

sounds like you need to join us on axis then

edit: never played allies but to be fair I imagine the odds of this happening to you on there would be low, at least I would hope

Edited by lovewing

On 3/21/2022 at 3:52 AM, fgump2 said:

Hello..I have been trying to deploy a grenadier specifically with the Label 1886/M 93 but I cannot get the grenade to fire..the gun fires fine normally..I can aim it but when I left click the mouse button nothing happens..I`ve checked the key mapper and haven`t detected any unusual settings...any ideas ?  thanks  

grafik.thumb.png.94d7ac497b0e324e13b6e9bb4fdcad12.png

• 4 weeks later...

Keep in mind that you can't fire the grenades while aiming down sight. That's how the K98 is at least. I think the Lebel is the same iirc.