Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Apply now to rebuild HC!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Matt "Xoom" Callahan

We've changed a few things by providing greater access to squads and veteran players to HC, and now senior Command needs to be refocused to provide high-level organization and operational execution. This is a crucial time for community members to step up and contribute to the improved health of the game. Candidates from both sides are being requested to fill out this application, which CRS will then verify minimum requirements have been met and will then be voted on by the WWII Online community. If you've been looking for a way to contribute to the game and help rebuild HC to become stronger and provide large-scale combined arms battles - this is for you! The game is at its best when we have squads and people working together, now is the time to make a difference. Please click one of the below links to get started!

AHC Candidacy Application (Google Form)

GHC Candidacy Application (Google Form)

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=U0N0hTbOt8w:gjCFxQXlzhc:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=U0N0hTbOt8w:gjCFxQXlzhc:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=U0N0hTbOt8w:gjCFxQXlzhc:F7zBnMyn0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com