Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Potthead Op "12 Opel Blitz"

Obelix1

Putting forward a recommendation that Potthead(2) be recognized for rallying the AXIS forces on the night of April 17 2022. 2100hrs-2300hrs MST.  His plan of  the "12 Opels blitz" to a few towns. Lit a new fire on the underbelly of the AXIS. 

Edited by Obelix1
just cause
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Obelix1 changed the title to Potthead Op "12 Opel Blitz"

I bet the Axis were complaining about some awful spawn delay and cap timers between Pottheads 12 opel blitz event and Unfurer's zombie  AFK accounts "guarding" cp's event.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, choad said:

I bet the Axis were complaining about some awful spawn delay and cap timers between Pottheads 12 opel blitz event and Unfurer's zombie  AFK accounts "guarding" cp's event.

unfurer doesn’t guard, he is the canary in the [insert town name] ab coal mine and protects us from soviets 

S! 
lmao

• Haha 1

Handing out medals for being 5x overpop would of course be the appropriate response to the axis who have been complaining when the boots on the other foot.

4 hours ago, goreblimey said:

Handing out medals for being 5x overpop would of course be the appropriate response to the axis who have been complaining when the boots on the other foot.

it is never cool and it never be fun when a faction is  avery overpoped. But aside from that, it must be said that Potthead is a born leader, he manages to involve the players and make them play as if they were in a single team. This is its real value and great skill. 

• Like 2

The difference between HCs is indeed staggering. There is no HC ranking system, killing things should only rank you up so far, completely unrealistic now.

I also have been on turnarounds for both sides and even switched during one once, i don't see the value of this happening all the time and if you already own factory towns, and making a map span two or more months. You put work in for 5 weeks for nothing, and on top you get intermission sometimes a week long. I thought i can switch sides and help Axis in the new campaign already, test their new equipment, because obviously changing sides in a campaign is a nogo. RDP has no effect whatsoever. When Axis had just one cp left to cap on our last factory town and we turned it around from there and won, it felt just silly. I don't get the value of this, maybe it's good for the fundraiser.