Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Why do some players not show up on stats site?

choad

Wondering why some players do not show up on your kill list - and if they kill you, it shows you were killed by "Killer N/A". Now I know if the player is still alive, and you check stats it will show this but correct later. However - this isn't the case all the time. Some sorties you look at from days ago, show this.

Here is an example of a player named 'JTB19" that I traded with in this sortie:

jtb19.PNG

jtb19-sortie.PNG

Furthermore, if you try to lookup the player summary for 'JTB19' it says the player does not exist.

Edited by choad
  • Like 1

derfflingr

I get this as well. Have had the Killer N/A stay until end of campaign, and the missing names never show up either, when I check back a day or few days later.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I look myself up in the CS&R page, it shows nothing for me, except a date of "Dec 31, 18:00".

I'm a subscriber, not free to play or Steam.

How can I fix this?

2 hours ago, mode said:

When I look myself up in the CS&R page, it shows nothing for me, except a date of "Dec 31, 18:00".

How can I fix this?

How long have you been a subscriber? Just recently?

Just a little over a month, I joined last campaign, right before the Axis started moving back west across the map. I've made two monthly sub payments.

On 5/20/2022 at 11:07 PM, mode said:

How can I fix this?

@deviddhas the same problem...

• Registered Users

I have a player in my squad with the same issue no stats updating, shows up in squad tools as being in squad but not CSR. Annoying when running a Squad Competition.

It could be a side effect of previously locked stats in the old CS&R. I know there was a big issue with not having stats if you previously had locked stats, when switching to the new format that caused some to leave.

I made a totally new account (this one) when I decided to come back to the game and play Axis side. I'm only sad because after like fifteen years, I finally shot Mingus down...and except for a screenshot that I will treasure for life, there is no proof - the CS&R doesn't show it.

Much sadness in Modeville.