Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Side-lock not working

choad

Maybe I don't understand side-lock. I thought if you spawn in as one side - you were essentially locked out of the other side for 15 minutes. I noticed that this certainly is not happening. I was playing Allied and noticed after coming back in after a CTD that I could play Axis instantly. I then tested it with a 2nd account - and you spawned in/out of a mission Axis - and then was afforded the opportunity to instantly go Axis. What's the deal?

20 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

you can go from OP to UP with no delay

Yeah I get that - but I have been playing Allied all night and it still let's me go Axis with zero side lock? We are (I know you won't believe this) under pop. I tested it going the other way with a 2nd account b/c I didn't know if we were even or under pop - Axis had a 16 second side spawn delay - and side delay was like 60 seconds to get in. So they were definately OP.

Edited by choad