Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Axis WIN Campaign 187 - 188 starts Sunday

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Axis WIN Campaign 187!

Congrats to Axis forces for winning Campaign 187.  It took 83 days but earlier today the Axis captured the 9th French factory giving them victory conditions.  S! and shout out to the Allied forces who after about a month were soooo close to winning this one but could not repel the Axis push westward.  Great battles and great fun among friends and enemies.  

Campaign 188 will start on Sunday, May 15th at 0700 server time.   

We did not want to go a whole weekend in Intermission so we are kicking off Campaign 188 early on Sunday.  New CinC's googs and bigwoody are submitting their new campaign brigade deployments now.  

It was long and hard slog so, rest and return on Sunday!

Server Outage Coming

The live server will be down for several (2-4) hours on Monday evening May 16th starting at 8:00 PM server time.  During this time we are making final back end preparations for our move to the east coast server.  The actual move will not take place on Monday but this work is critical to making that happen.  The Training server will be open for play during this time.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=1u5iqZWvbsA:LNpZ-GYXE6M:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=1u5iqZWvbsA:LNpZ-GYXE6M:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=1u5iqZWvbsA:LNpZ-GYXE6M:F7zBnMyn0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

So we can enjoy using 1940 french stuff vs endless fg42s and stg44s. Because that is fun.

• Sad 1

Only after you lose your frontline American and Brit towns. Then you get endless Shermans and M1s. Enjoy... ;)

5 hours ago, rob said:

Only after you lose your frontline American and Brit towns. Then you get endless Shermans and M1s. Enjoy... ;)

LOL... I swear I need a macro for my "new Sherm up AB" chat message.

• Haha 1