Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Campaign 187 Top Players

B2K

• CORNERED RAT

ATTENTION TO ORDERS !

Campaign 187 Top Players

The below listed players are hereby recognized for their efforts and performance on the virtual battlefield. Their efforts and actions have enabled them to end the campaign as the top player in their respective categories.

Top Rifle Top SMG Top LMG
Top Riflemen are scored on how well they perform against troops, trucks, AT/AAA Guns and the number of captures they have achieved. Top SMGs are scored on how well they perform against troops, trucks, AT/AAA Guns and the number of captures they have achieved. Top LMGs are scored on how well they perform against trucks and troops and the number of captures they have.
Is Awarded To Is Awarded To Is Awarded To
smoothie dbdbdbdb flyer14
For actions during campaign 187, where smoothie distinguished themselves during the execution of 472 sorties. smoothie scored 9715.3 points by killing 1159 enemies while only dying 217 times, for a K/D average of 5.34. This exemplary performance enabled smoothie to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where dbdbdbdb distinguished themselves during the execution of 913 sorties. dbdbdbdb scored 12471.9 points by killing 882 enemies while only dying 291 times, for a K/D average of 6.03. This exemplary performance enabled dbdbdbdb to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where flyer14 distinguished themselves during the execution of 654 sorties. flyer14 scored 1801.5 points by killing 667 enemies while only dying 255 times, for a K/D average of 2.62. This exemplary performance enabled flyer14 to place first for the campaign.

Top Sniper Top Armor Top Anti-Tank
Top Snipers are scored on how well they perform against other infantry, trucks and guns. Top Tankers are scored on how well they do against tanks and AT Guns. Tankers must have at least 50 Tank sorties to qualify. Top Anti-Tank Riflemen/Soldiers are scored on how well they perform against trucks, AT/AAA Guns, tanks and scout cars.
agave vongters rebwedge
For actions during campaign 187, where agave distinguished themselves during the execution of 1056 sorties. agave scored 7650.63 points by killing 2099 enemies while only dying 597 times, for a K/D average of 3.52. This exemplary performance enabled agave to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where vongters distinguished themselves during the execution of 1847 sorties. vongters scored 5940.84 points by killing 1174 enemies while only dying 232 times, for a K/D average of 5.06. This exemplary performance enabled vongters to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where rebwedge distinguished themselves during the execution of 52 sorties. rebwedge scored 838.5 points by killing 39 enemies while only dying 2 times, for a K/D average of 19.5. This exemplary performance enabled rebwedge to place first for the campaign.

Top Semi-Automatic Rifle Top Anti-Tank Gun Top Anti-Aircraft
Top Semi-Auto Riflemen are scored on how well they perform against troops, trucks, AT/AAA Guns and the number of captures they have achieved. Top AT Gunners are scored on how well they do against tanks and trucks. Top AAA Gunners are scored on how well they do against Fighters and Bombers.
smoothie drillman steelhail
For actions during campaign 187, where smoothie distinguished themselves during the execution of 586 sorties. smoothie scored 12398.24 points by killing 1392 enemies while only dying 236 times, for a K/D average of 5.9. This exemplary performance enabled smoothie to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where drillman distinguished themselves during the execution of 50 sorties. drillman scored 2809 points by killing 53 enemies while only dying 0 times, for a K/D average of 2809. This exemplary performance enabled drillman to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where steelhail distinguished themselves during the execution of 191 sorties. steelhail scored 760.5 points by killing 78 enemies while only dying 8 times, for a K/D average of 9.75. This exemplary performance enabled steelhail to place first for the campaign.

Top Grenadier Top Mortar Top Truck
Top Grenadiers are scored on how well they perform against other infantry, tanks, trucks and guns. Top Mortarmen are scored on how well they perform against other infantry, trucks and guns. Top Truckers are scored on the amount of time they spend in the field without dying.
royhobbs7 jcoleman bigcatmini
For actions during campaign 187, where royhobbs7 distinguished themselves during the execution of 68 sorties. royhobbs7 scored 148.91 points by killing 52 enemies while only dying 22 times, for a K/D average of 2.36. This exemplary performance enabled royhobbs7 to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where jcoleman distinguished themselves during the execution of 92 sorties. jcoleman scored 170 points by killing 34 enemies while only dying 7 times, for a K/D average of 4.86. This exemplary performance enabled jcoleman to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where bigcatmini distinguished themselves during the execution of 670 sorties. bigcatmini scored 331 points by killing 8 enemies while only dying 171 times, for a K/D average of 0.05. This exemplary performance enabled bigcatmini to place first for the campaign.

Top Fighter Top Bomber Top Engineer
Top Fighters are scored on how well they do against other Fighters and Bombers. Players must have at least 50 Fighter sorties to qualify. Top Bombers are scored on how well they do against any other unit in the game. Players must have at least 50 Bomber sorties to qualify. Top Engineers are scored on how well they perform against tanks, trucks and AT/AAA Guns and the number of captures they have.
cooper sajuk bludngut
For actions during campaign 187, where cooper distinguished themselves during the execution of 247 sorties. cooper scored 3650.67 points by killing 148 enemies while only dying 6 times, for a K/D average of 24.67. This exemplary performance enabled cooper to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where sajuk distinguished themselves during the execution of 111 sorties. sajuk scored 6889 points by killing 83 enemies while only dying 0 times, for a K/D average of 6889. This exemplary performance enabled sajuk to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where bludngut distinguished themselves during the execution of 733 sorties. bludngut scored 244.22 points by killing 140 enemies while only dying 90 times, for a K/D average of 1.56. This exemplary performance enabled bludngut to place first for the campaign.

Top Destroyer Top Patrol Boat Top Freighter
Top Destroyers are scored on how well they do against Bombers and Sea Vessels. Top Patrol Boats are scored on how well they do against any unit. Personas must have at least 25 Patrol Boat sorties to qualify. Top Freighters are scored on the amount of time they spend in the field without dying. Players must have at least 5 sorties in order to qualify.
playtime delems colsmith
For actions during campaign 187, where playtime distinguished themselves during the execution of 60 sorties. playtime scored 96.33 points by killing 17 enemies while only dying 3 times, for a K/D average of 5.67. This exemplary performance enabled playtime to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where delems distinguished themselves during the execution of 73 sorties. delems scored 729 points by killing 27 enemies while only dying 1 times, for a K/D average of 27. This exemplary performance enabled delems to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where colsmith distinguished themselves during the execution of 13 sorties. colsmith scored points while ferrying equipment to vital battlefields. This exemplary performance enabled colsmith to place first for the campaign.

Top Capture Top Kills Top Deaths
Awarded for highest number of facilities captured during the campaign. Awarded for the highest number of kills during the campaign. Awarded for the highest number of deaths during the campaign.
sphinx08 fusco50 adler1266
For actions during campaign 187, where sphinx08 distinguished themselves during the execution of 5921 sorties. sphinx08 successfully captured 1362 enemy facilities. This exemplary performance enabled sphinx08 to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where fusco50 distinguished themselves during the execution of 6030 sorties. fusco50 was credited with making 9016 kills during the course of the campaign. This exemplary performance enabled fusco50 to place first for the campaign. For actions during campaign 187, where adler1266 has earned the dubious distinction of being killed more than any other player. adler1266 was killed 4781 times, during the course of the campaign.

Top K/D Top TOM  
Awarded for the highest kill/death ratio during the campaign. Awarded for the most time spent on missions during the campaign.  
Is Awarded To Is Awarded To  
bfouru unfurer  
For actions during campaign 187, where bfouru distinguished themselves during the execution of 538 sorties. bfouru demonstrated outstanding marksmanship and survivability skills by killing 250 enemies, while only dying 9 times, for Kill/Death ratio of 27.78. This exemplary performance enabled bfouru to end the campaign with the highest k/d ratio. For actions during campaign 187, where unfurer distinguished themselves during the execution of 2758 sorties. unfurer spent 40860 minutes spawned into the game world. This was the most time on mission of any player during the campaign.  
Edited by B2K
  • Like 3

• CORNERED RAT

Congrats to everyone, sorry it took so long to get posted. 

3 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

TOM 41,000 equals 28 days…ffs thats bananas

Don't worry, it was mostly AFK spawned into an FB or spawnable that got lost. 

• Sad 1

thanks @B2Kbut i would like to understand one thing... why do you only see about 1150 et / atg kills while i had in the my stats almost 1600 et / atg kills?

Edited by vongters

15 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

TOM 41,000 equals 28 days…ffs thats bananas

Who else is gonna defend backline bunkers for 72 hour shifts?

10 minutes ago, vongters said:

thanks @B2Kbut i would like to understand one thing... why do you only see about 1150 et / atg kills while i had in the my stats almost 1600 et / atg kills?

This has been inaccurate for awhile. It also doesn't always register all deaths. The new APC atgs trucks also don't count for this list, but I think they should

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT
3 hours ago, vongters said:

When I set this site up, I built the logic to match the verbal descriptions (to include which units kills are against).   The CRS stats have some odd stuff going on where in some cases stuff is double counted (or not counted).  My plan is to start to port everything back into the stats site here at some point in the near future.

*** TOM 41,000 equals 28 days…ffs thats bananas

A lot of AFK time.

But, I'll still accept the top patrol boat award :)

Edited by delems

4 hours ago, B2K said:

When I set this site up, I built the logic to match the verbal descriptions (to include which units kills are against).   The CRS stats have some odd stuff going on where in some cases stuff is double counted (or not counted).  My plan is to start to port everything back into the stats site here at some point in the near future.

thank you very much for the explanationS!

20 hours ago, delems said:

*** TOM 41,000 equals 28 days…ffs thats bananas

A lot of AFK time.

But, I'll still accept the top patrol boat award :)

its-a-major-award-a-christmas-story.gif

• 2 weeks later...