Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

CRS Discord Admin?

Witzig

Can anyone tell me who it is? For the life of me I can't get Discord to work. I'm logged in as administrator on the axis side all the channels have the little locked icon on them. I worked with Gazoo a bit and am finally able to hear him talk, but he can't hear me when I click on my designated push to talk button. 

• Registered Users

@Witzig

!S, sir - what is your ID?  This sound like an end-user issue that I hope we can get you over the hump on this.

Go to the bottom left and click on the gear cog (USER SETTINGS).  Under User Settings, select VOICE & VIDEO.  Review and test you VOICE SETTINGS, do your mic check, set your INPUT MODE, SHORTCUT (keybind to talk), PUSH TO TALK DELAY, set ATTENUATION to about 85% (varies) so the game volume gets slightly muted when others talk.

Let me know how this goes or if more help is needed, thanks!

tex

8 hours ago, TEX64 said:

@Witzig

!S, sir - what is your ID?  This sound like an end-user issue that I hope we can get you over the hump on this.

Go to the bottom left and click on the gear cog (USER SETTINGS).  Under User Settings, select VOICE & VIDEO.  Review and test you VOICE SETTINGS, do your mic check, set your INPUT MODE, SHORTCUT (keybind to talk), PUSH TO TALK DELAY, set ATTENUATION to about 85% (varies) so the game volume gets slightly muted when others talk.

tex

Well I was able to get the mic check to work. All the discord channel ICONS still have the little lock symbol on them though.  

• Registered Users
9 hours ago, TEX64 said:

@Witzig

tex

@Witzig

• Registered Users

@Witzig  Sounds good and I can then take a look at it when I get home in 12-hours.

!S,

tex

TeX can U help me get a channel on Discord for Jg z.b.V.  squad went live yesterday TY