Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Readme: Version 1.36.17.0

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Cornered Rat SoftwareAs we have now launched "Welcome Back Soldier (WBS)" (which runs from 6/1 - 6/15) we're also releasing Version 1.36.17.0 "A New Dawn for Paratroopers" themed patch tonight at 6PM Pacific Time, which includes the three new airborne classes, resupply canister, and three great 2022 Roadmap deliveries! Of those deliveries is the introduction of "Mobile Airfields" in WWII Online where players can deploy side-based airfield PPOs and friendly planes can land at and resupply their ammo, bombs, etc. Spread the word and let's get players in WWII Online for this WBS! Don't forget to get on voice comms and join us on https://discord.gg/wwiionline. Happy 21st anniversary to WWII Online (June 6th, 2022) and welcome back to our veteran players! Free Full access for all vets and free players, including Steam players - on our brand new east coast server (where 62% of players are reporting improved stability and ping times) - starts now!

A New Dawn for Paratroopers starts now!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=A9zCUnXX1ws:h-kyd3wI_kw:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=A9zCUnXX1ws:h-kyd3wI_kw:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=A9zCUnXX1ws:h-kyd3wI_kw:F7zBnMyn0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com