Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Achtung! potthead.

delems

OKWnew.png

For leading players on captures while under pop during TZ3.

Please accept the OIC Combat Bar (bronze).

image.gif.cd0b23bdc28455bcbb9a5304d7ebdc8f.gif

image.gif.f967c2f088354fd24ae0d141cbb6e59f.gif

Well done, S!

Edited 4 minutes ago by delems

Edited by delems
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, delems said:

OKWnew.png

For leading players on captures while under pop during TZ3.

Please accept the OIC Combat Bar (bronze).

image.gif.cd0b23bdc28455bcbb9a5304d7ebdc8f.gif

image.gif.f967c2f088354fd24ae0d141cbb6e59f.gif

Well done, S!

Edited 4 minutes ago by delems

This is why all the allies' wives have been calling him the Big Bad Booty Daddy

S! ... 

Thanks Delems... YOU misspelled my name by the way!! it i poTThead .. 2 Ts :)

Small AAR:::: Friday New Zealand time .. after work (around 5-6 PM I think) 

When I logged in .. something was ODD .. There was literally no AXIS almost online... Diest fell in 22 min ..... Grobbendonk fell in 22 min .... 

Tienen was next ... was only 2-3 of online.. I think server must have just come from being offline... because there was literally no-one on.... 

I got every account I had online... Did all I could to hold Tienen .. but was a absolute slaughter... 

Instead ... went on to Hampteau and somehow managed to cap both CPs and keep contested.. very few responded as the Allies were all still in Tienen.. 

As AB became hot and first few Ei died.. Tienen was LOST ..... all of a sudden.... Sooooooooooooo Many EI showed up ... but lucky we had someone in LMG cutting them right and left ...

Cap timer was FAST too as we were only FEW ... 

After that, we certainly had a lot more momentum ............ 

It has been an interesting map.. I got covid on day 5 of map, so had heaps of time and been playing a lot... felt like Axis were in a bad place but slowly came back our way ... another few days for me before snowboarding opens up here.... Thanks for the fun guys, both sides.. this last week or so been a absolute BLAST .... some challenging moments in TZ3 about 8 PM NZ time usually.... but we hold best we can and other TZs seem like cleaning up....

Today .. it felt also like Axis were underpop during Herbmount defense...  went down to AB and was ALAMO ... but somehow it held (thanks to FB busters!!)  with last rifles and since Florenvill had lost all supply we even managed to get that with relative ease!!  

Keep up the good work folks... a great WBS promo by CRS .. lets keep it as FUN as possible!

S! PoTThead

Edited by potthead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• delems changed the title to Achtung! potthead.
  • 3 weeks later...