Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

251D no FMS

lovewing

I noticed this day 1

Someone said its not supposed to have FMS.

I dont think that makes much sense though so I figured i'd bug report it in case. If there are other APC on allied side with this issue i'd like to add them to this post as well.

If it cant place FMS then what is the point of the unit? Why drive to town at the same speed or slower than tanks, only to be able to fire a mg42 from exposed crew? Sure the mg42 is neat and fast but a tank is the same speed and better for many reasons.

Keep in mind the mg42 will be an inf weapon soon, so its nothin special.

Someone also said:

It doesnt place FMS because its meant to be APC only

Why would you ever choose the 251d over the 251c even as apc? You can place a spawn point AND be apc with 251c.

The 251d just has the fast mg42 and would only be chosen over the 251c by people who want to roleplay for fun. Placing an FMS is superior in every situation.

So is this a bug?

Edited by lovewing

4 hours ago, lovewing said:

I noticed this day 1

Someone said its not supposed to have FMS.

I dont think that makes much sense though so I figured i'd bug report it in case. If there are other APC on allied side with this issue i'd like to add them to this post as well.

If it cant place FMS then what is the point of the unit? Why drive to town at the same speed or slower than tanks, only to be able to fire a mg42 from exposed crew? Sure the mg42 is neat and fast but a tank is the same speed and better for many reasons.

Keep in mind the mg42 will be an inf weapon soon, so its nothin special.

Someone also said:

It doesnt place FMS because its meant to be APC only

Why would you ever choose the 251d over the 251c even as apc? You can place a spawn point AND be apc with 251c.

The 251d just has the fast mg42 and would only be chosen over the 251c by people who want to roleplay for fun. Placing an FMS is superior in every situation.

So is this a bug?

Brits have same problem with the mmg bren carrier. essentially pointless vehicle.

• Sad 3

Yar, I remember spawning that bren carrier while on a mission with you during an intermission a couple camps ago. Drove all the way to town to realize that mistakes were made

• 3 weeks later...
  • Registered Users

Descriptions are corrected in next patch. 

251D and Universal Carrier (not the MMG one) can now both place mobile spawns.