Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

DD main gun.

delems

There seems to be a black line in the view of the main gun on DD.

Don't recall it ever being there before.

Blocks view of center area.

Speaking of ships, need a double check on the hitboxes on Fairmile #3 gun. For years if you shoot it from the front or angle it seems to not damage it. I'll try to make a video in intermission if it isn't looked into by then. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, delems said:

There seems to be a black line in the view of the main gun on DD.

Don't recall it ever being there before.

Blocks view of center area.

When I was stupid enough to make my comment about the guns finally having independent ranging is when also the black line and or appears to be other - ahh cables possibly being for radar. If we look at the ship of someone else’s  is when those ahh cables show up good enough to see what appears to be a black line for the front main guns - is a cable connected to the black line we see. I did my best to try to explain this black line and it’s purpose - not sure if this helped.
I have no idea where the change in ranging it’s guns went to but on my ships now there is no independent ranging but leaving the cables.

For some reason windows 11 down loaded on my pc - mind you - without my permission is when I noticed the independent ranging of the guns quit working. Other players also noticed the independent ranging of the guns so not sure if they still have it or not. 

I do my best when trying to comment and a while back I said I was done commenting but I lied I  - Kidd - am back to try and convince others that I haven’t totally lost what’s left of my mind.
I had surgery last week to remove part of the tumor pressing on my brain stem and spinal cord but in doing so it’s made me worse in regards to thinking. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...