Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Premium Rate Revert Notice - Effective 8/1/22

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Matt "Xoom" Callahan

As you know, Playnet/CRS is actively working to modernize WWII Online and bring it to modern-day standards. In addition, we are continuously developing WWII Online 1.0 and providing new features and fixes routinely - with 11 releases shipped and an all-new game server giving the best ever European ping times over this last year. Then we have our WWII Online: Chokepoint project which is creating the basis of WWII Online 2.0 infantry and new content.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=TCTWa7ErSMo:l-swr7gZyHA:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=TCTWa7ErSMo:l-swr7gZyHA:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=TCTWa7ErSMo:l-swr7gZyHA:F7zBnMyn0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Haha 1

I'm entirely in favor of whatever changes are needed to get us parachuting dogs sooner.

As an incentive, they could keep at least the NCO:MP40 unit that contains 1 ammo box pack..

S!

• CORNERED RAT
On 7/7/2022 at 9:46 PM, lj said:

So no air only plans or ground only? 

Those went away back when we changed to the current account pricing model. 

The game is clearly worth the money. I basically stick with it just to hang with people I know but I dont play much now due to medical issues.

Is this for new subs?  Existing subs stay 9.99 while subscribed?

Disregard -- just read all existing subscribers.

Edited by delems