Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Macbook connect Xbox Elite Controller

orthorng42

orthorng42

Hello all,

New here. 

I'm able to connect the controller in Bluetooth settings, but controller does not seem to work. I see that Steam user must launch game first, and then connect controller. Something like that. My only guess to work around would be to be able to minimize game window to then go to Bluetooth in Preferences. If that could be enabled (game in window) that would be great. Any other hints would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

Scott

• Registered Users

Hello orthorng42, welcome aboard.

Unfortunately, WWIIOnline only supports the Keyboard, Mouse and Joysticks. Sometimes Joysticks can be problematic too. Game controllers like the ones for Xbox, PS3,4 etc are unsupported, Bluetooth or other.

There may be people on the Forums that have successfully used Game controllers with WWIIOnline. I am unaware of any at the moment.

Cheers.