Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Readme: Version 1.36.18.0

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Cornered Rat SoftwareIt's patch day here at WWII Online - w00t! Introducing a big roadmap delivery Motorized Mortar Carriers, 25 new towns, new PPOs, and several bugs! Mortar Carriers are capable of firing up to 2,000-3,000m with indirect fire (smoke + HE rounds) and their commander is equipped with a range finder. Current light mortars ingame are 50mm (compared to the new 81mm) and only have a range of 500m (compared to 2-3k). Work together, get forward observers and if mortars are your thing - this is the biggest mortar implementation (self-propelled even) that we have ever done for WWII Online! All coming to WWII Online tonight at 6PM Server Time (GMT -8), or 8PM Central, 9PM Eastern.

Mortar Carriers are coming to WWII Online 7/18/22!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=o9A4_3nnh_M:uY26J5D-IL4:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=o9A4_3nnh_M:uY26J5D-IL4:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=o9A4_3nnh_M:uY26J5D-IL4:F7zBnMyn0

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

Not really liking the auto de spawn so far after pressing ESC.

Would have been much better to have MSs auto mark themselves.

Rest looking good.

Edited by delems