Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Hacked account?

dandare9

I just posted on the bugs forums about the 231 and underneath my last post is a Ukraine flag with words saying 'No War'. I have not added that to my profile. 

Whether or not I agree with this is not the reason for me asking for assistance here. It's that I have not given permission for this to be placed on my posts.

Dandare9

• Registered Users

I've never seen a Ukraine Flag here in the forum from any posrt. Where was it? In your signature block or on the lefthand side. How did you hide it,
If it was in your signature block then maybe it was a link error from your image host?

• Registered Users

So I see your broken link from Imageshack. I did a Google search and there are finds that suggest that broken links are replaced with Ukraine flags and the like.

• Registered Users

@dandare9 yep see them now and the photo is linked to imageshack, go into your Account Settings/Signature and delete the link.

Edited by Eddie05

• CORNERED RAT

I'd have to lean to the 'not on WWIIOL side' - If someone hacked your WWIIOL account - they're going to do more than just changing your sig image.  

2 hours ago, B2K said:

I'd have to lean to the 'not on WWIIOL side' - If someone hacked your WWIIOL account - they're going to do more than just changing your sig image.  

Like depot sniping.