Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Can use chat bar but unable to select anything

Dre21

So situation is as follows,  avatar dies go back to AAR screen to you know go through the respawn process but I can't click onto any taps.

Chat bar works fine I see the stuff scroll by , I can even type and send , but everything else is frozen /not working.

• Registered Users

I've certainly had this happen a couple of times over the last 10 years, but it very rare and I've never found a way to replicate it.

Can you think of anything that may have been different with this death compared to others?

If I was to take a wild guess it would be that your client has either lost connection or is trying to connect to one of the servers and failing/struggling, however it has connected correctly to that chat server, thus that part works fine.

2 hours ago, MWHITMAN said:

I've certainly had this happen a couple of times over the last 10 years, but it very rare and I've never found a way to replicate it.

Can you think of anything that may have been different with this death compared to others?

If I was to take a wild guess it would be that your client has either lost connection or is trying to connect to one of the servers and failing/struggling, however it has connected correctly to that chat server, thus that part works fine.

I'll try to pay attention , it has happened 4 times in the last few days.

11 hours ago, Dre21 said:

So situation is as follows,  avatar dies go back to AAR screen to you know go through the respawn process but I can't click onto any taps.

Chat bar works fine I see the stuff scroll by , I can even type and send , but everything else is frozen /not working.

Do you have more than one account running at a time? Are you using multi monitors? Do you alt / tab out during gameplay sometimes?

The above will help us to track down where the issue comes from, hopefully replicate and fix.

I've experienced the same issue, as an immediate fix I find that alt / tabbing out and back in a couple times gets it functioning again in the mean time.

1 hour ago, blipoop said:

Do you have more than one account running at a time? Are you using multi monitors? Do you alt / tab out during gameplay sometimes?

The above will help us to track down where the issue comes from, hopefully replicate and fix.

I've experienced the same issue, as an immediate fix I find that alt / tabbing out and back in a couple times gets it functioning again in the mean time.

I do have 2 accounts running, each separate 2 monitors 2 PCs , so no alt tapping to switch .

Only happens on this account , and I'm not sure if in all occasions had both accounts running , I will make and keep better track of it to give more info.