Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

cant complete new patch download

mota32gd

I have tried several times to download the new patch when I attempt to log in. Every time it makes it to 35% and server stops responding. I have been playing on my Dell laptop for over a year now, so I don't think its my system but I'm not sure. Intel core i3 2.7 Ghz. with 8Gb ram 64 bit. Someone  please help. There are a lot of players losing kills while I'm not getting to log in

• Haha 1

try submitting ticket to https://crs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new in addition to asking on discord support. That will maximize the amount of eyes on your problem and get it resolved quicker

I am sure there is an easier method but you could maybe download the entire client again but if so you should copy your folder entitled 'cfml' in my documents/wwiiol and paste the folder back in there after reinstalling. That will save your keybinds etc.

Edited by lovewing

Have you tried redownloading from the website,as lovewing is referring too in the last part of his post, it redownloads the game with the latest patch