Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Kinda huge bug.

delems

How come I press ESC to see if have RTB/RES/MIA ... then I can't cancel it?

Was forced to take MIA -- why can't I cancel my request?   Normally I can.

Ive noticed this happen more often than not with armor when a crew member is dead. I've thought it was intentional to mitigate despawning mid-combat.

happened to me aswell today. my FlaK gunner was EI'd and I pressed escape, but decided to stroll around some with the commander still alive. This wasn't possible, ESC button didn't mitigate the RTB count down 

When you have a critical damage and press escape, you can't stop the despawn timer. 

Even when you're combat capable, like in position with a tank or ATG and your gunner is alive.  I've accidently hit escape a few times in this situation and you can't stop the timer. You get despawned. Dunno how this made it through testing lol. 

• Like 4

• 4 months later...