Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

unable to post in general chat.

foe2

This isn't a game bug but since my forum account has reverted to f2p i am able to read but unable to post in general chat forum which I belive I should be able to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • CORNERED RAT

Free accounts have restricted posting permissions.  

If your account is not a free account put in a ticket so we can figure out why the billing sync failed.  

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 7:21 PM, B2K said:

Free accounts have restricted posting permissions.  

If your account is not a free account put in a ticket so we can figure out why the billing sync failed.  

I've got a free to play account. I can read the general discussion forum but can't post when other FTP accounts can. I can post in every other sub forum I have access to but not general discussion.

• Registered Users

@foe2

@hart1994

As with any issue such as this it is necessary to submit a support ticket as @B2K suggested.  Please note that F2P accounts should NOT have access to review or post in other areas of the forum outside of General Discussion, Technical Support, Bug Report forums.  The additional and related forums are the domain of our paying customers.  

Support by Cornered Rat Software

!S,

tex

• CORNERED RAT

I'm not sure where the confusion is setting in. 

F2P should not be able to post in general forum.  That is by design and intentional.   

If anyone is able to, let me know and I'll fix it. 

5 minutes ago, B2K said:

I'm not sure where the confusion is setting in. 

F2P should not be able to post in general forum.  That is by design and intentional.   

If anyone is able to, let me know and I'll fix it. 

The confusion comes into play because one rat says you should be able to post in general as a f2p player (read tex's post) ... while another one says that you should not. Nevermind the fact that f2p players for years and years have been able to post in general.

Sorry not our fault on this one .. thanks for clearing it up though.

On 11/19/2022 at 10:18 AM, TEX64 said:

@foe2

@hart1994

As with any issue such as this it is necessary to submit a support ticket as @B2K suggested.  Please note that F2P accounts should NOT have access to review or post in other areas of the forum outside of General Discussion, Technical Support, Bug Report forums.  The additional and related forums are the domain of our paying customers.  

Support by Cornered Rat Software

!S,

tex

• CORNERED RAT

F2p Should be able to view general forum, and view+Post in the various support forums.  

This has been the case for a long while (since before the forum re-org a few years back).

If anything different has occurred in the past, its most likely due to permissions not synching cleanly.