Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Major Release: 1.37.0.0 (Voice Comms)

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Cornered Rat Software

Happy Holidays everyone! This patch introduces Integrated Voice Communications (IVC) to WWII Online, forever changing gameplay for the better! Starting now, all players will be connected to voice comms with no third-party software required. This is a massive breakthrough in our technology and will work to retain new players, improve the current experience and develop squads and battles further. You'll get local 3D proximity chat and a variety of primary radio channels to help you connect tactical and squad communications like never before!

Keep reading to learn more and see our Wiki (manual) inside. Thanks for your continued support as a subscriber, making developments like these possible. Salute!

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• CORNERED RAT
4 hours ago, tater said:

Why does this have a different name than previous versions vs overwriting it?

?

• Registered Users

The Name of the game has been changed from World War II Online to WWII Online. Please uninstall the 1.36.19.0 version titled World War II Online as it has been superseded by the WWII Online v 1.37.0.0 (IVC).

Cheers.

How do I stop my mic from being on constant voice activated? I want to to be via key command like using the current V key. 

Regards

• Registered Users
4 hours ago, Tatonka said:

Never had a mic , got one now where do I plug it in ?  

USB or a wired mic?  If USB, any usb port will do and if wired there should be a circular jack on the front or back side of the PC.  Sometime motherboards have the microphone icon printed on the backside of the case.  Let us know how it goes, thanks!

tex

• Like 1

My sound seems muted/fubar since this update (Mac).

16 hours ago, B2K said:

?

The Mac version DLed a completely new application name, so I had to manually delete the old one, make a new alias, etc.

18 hours ago, aef said:

Any chance we getting snow ingame for the holidays?

And Christmas trees. Didn't we have those one year?

ExplorePAHistory.com - Image

• CORNERED RAT
3 hours ago, sorella said:

And Christmas trees. Didn't we have those one year?

ExplorePAHistory.com - Image

The ability to switch to the Winter/Christmas theme exists and will be turned on at some point. 

On 12/12/2022 at 1:31 PM, B2K said:

The ability to switch to the Winter/Christmas theme exists and will be turned on at some point. 

In the summer we complain about the heat and all the annoying bugs flying everywhere (worst case scenario into our beer) and we cannot wait for winter. I say and vote for a winter intermission mid June every year so that we can be thankful for the heat and the damn bugs, it's extra protein atleast.