Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

game is unplayable. literally

dijpa

unless im missing something unique to this game: I dont think upgrading from win7 to win10 would fix the issue especially if it just started recently happening.

win10 would be critical if you have certain newer hardware that doesn't have drivers available but if you've played the game within the past few years without issues on win7 then I think your problem would be something other than your windows.

If you've never done it before, do you know how to reformat and install windows onto your PC? Usually involves creating a 'bootable USB' with the proper version of windows. If you dont know how to do this then I can help you out via msg.

Note: you'd need to backup any important files you have, could use an external hard drive/usb sticks/upload to a cloud etc. You'd also have to reinstall drivers. If you're clueless then maybe upgrading to win10 would be an easier option for you (you'd still need to backup your files though)

----

p.s. If you dare trust a troll like me, I can check your PC out remotely via remote desktop access. If I manage to fix the issue then you can donate me beer money or buy a 1 month sub for some f2p person

Edited by lovewing

1 hour ago, lovewing said:

unless im missing something unique to this game: I dont think upgrading from win7 to win10 would fix the issue especially if it just started recently happening.

win10 would be critical if you have certain newer hardware that doesn't have drivers available but if you've played the game within the past few years without issues on win7 then I think your problem would be something other than your windows.

If you've never done it before, do you know how to reformat and install windows onto your PC? Usually involves creating a 'bootable USB' with the proper version of windows. If you dont know how to do this then I can help you out via msg.

Note: you'd need to backup any important files you have, could use an external hard drive/usb sticks/upload to a cloud etc. You'd also have to reinstall drivers. If you're clueless then maybe upgrading to win10 would be an easier option for you (you'd still need to backup your files though)

----

p.s. If you dare trust a troll like me, I can check your PC out remotely via remote desktop access. If I manage to fix the issue then you can donate me beer money or buy a 1 month sub for some f2p person

Is there a youtube video showing step by step how to do this?…i bought this rig for the game in 2011 and ofcourse its now loaded with a million pics/videos from weddings/births etc so i dont want to lose any of that stuff…as far as access to my computer i would have to say no but thanks for the offer :)

5 hours ago, lovewing said:

----

but if the game worked perfectly fine before the patch and now doesnt, what good will a fresh install of windows 7 achieve?

oddly enough, the game plays fine when played from steam.

7 hours ago, lovewing said:

----

The problem is he is a cheap bastage LOL