Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Back to desktop after despawning from mission

Sudden

I sent a couple .bug reports on this but wonder if anyone has some feedback.

I finish my mission, hit esc, find myself at the desktop. Restart game and I'm back in business.

Happens to my main account and also my steam account.

Note: I typically have both accounts running, maybe this is a clue?

No error messages in either case.

If you want me to submit a ticket let me know. Also, if you want a dxdiag ..... do you need it run at the time of the event? I've run one today and there are no errors shown but I had not been playing wwiiol at the time.

13 minutes ago, OLDZEKE said:

Is this any unit or just certain ones?

Too early to tell zeke. I am just now getting more serious about watching it.

Sent 2 dxdiag tickets today. Second ticket made sure I did nothing else by accident before running.

Today: Both situations the same. Used my steam account to tow my main account 105mm out. Had a complete mission. Despawned both units once I got into rescue range. Steam (in this case) stayed up and running but my main account was at the desktop.

I will pay more attention and send new tickets if I see this happen with other kit.

It is always when I despawn. That is the only thing I am sure of. It seems random (so far) that steam or main is the one to take the hit.

Edited by Sudden

• CORNERED RAT

There is an issue we discovered with the allied 105 that is being addressed in the next hotfix.

Quick update.

Ran 3 missions so far with steam account and laffy. No issues so far. Not running main account at the same time.