Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Blue bushes

cyclone

havent had blue trees yet

can you post screenshot? Im wondering if its the solid light blue color? Possibly related but I did notice since last patch; one hill had foilage objects on it that would render as light blue squares at a certain range. 

Will try to go back through my sortie list if its online to figure out what town it was, maybe 2nd day of camp at an axis fb. Was going to report it but was getting attacked and forgot

• Registered Users

Very strange . The winter trees have not been touched since last year and the bushes are the same as what we use for summer . (need to change those too) 

There is one bush that is replaced with a white one that looks square at a distance . 

The only thing that changed is the winter map images but only slightly and that has no bearing on bushes. 

I'll check it out . 

Reinstall drivers is my tip. Fresh install every now and then is nice, especially if you got a first or 2nd gen SSD which are proven to corrupt data even before they went out of warranty. yes, all makes.

@TR6ALoops didnt realize this was about the winter textures. the blue square distance one was during non winter texture.

So far I havent seen any winter textured shrubs or trees as blue except for some leaveless trees encircling the WW2 bronze memorial soldier statues which I figured was the intended color, very small blue tinge.

The winter textures are actually quite good I am surprised it isnt used more.

• Registered Users

Lol .. I thought it was about winter textures as I have not had any reports otherwise. Ill check out those Leafless trees for sure . Thanks 

• Registered Users

If someone could post a picture of  blue bush/tree so I could have an idea as to what I am looking for .. Thanks 

I wasn't getting blue bushes, but the patches of grass scattered on the ground were blue if that's what you mean?

Both maps Without snow and Today with snow. The problem for me was having Normal Maps Unticked in Video setting.

I usually have everything unticked accept for muzzle flash. I can live with it.  It happens when I'm Looking straight on at them.

left right patches of grass render normal.

AMD Rx570 4GB Mem

Ya Moe The Snow:cool: