Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Spinning around when using ALT+Tab

soldierkj

!S 

So uhh... yeah, as the title says. And a few times the camera spins randomly even without using ALT+Tab.

It's very annoying.

And when I want to multitask (I have two screens), I use ALT+Tab, but when I go back to the game, it does that randomly. It's ahhh man I wanna kill it!

Specs:

Windows 11
i9 9900K
2080 Super
32GB RAM
two monitors (2560x1440 144Hz, 1920x1080p 60Hz)
2 SATA SSDs (256GB, 512GB), I use WWIIOl on one of the SSDs), 3 TB HDD

pls help thx 

P.S. - doesn't happen often btw, but when it happens, i'll declare war on random spins

• Registered Users

I get the same thing at times and I am quite sure it has to do with MS handling of dual monitors and mouse .. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TR6AL said:

I get the same thing at times and I am quite sure it has to do with MS handling of dual monitors and mouse .. 

Hmm yeah, that may be why... most of the times when I don't use a second monitor, I don't really get random spins. The spin thing is not really a gamebreaker, just can be annoying at times when I'm trying to counter the spin thing and get back to the game ASAP. 

Happens to me as well. You basically have to quick alt-tab again a couple times to get back in the wwiiol screen. It is odd, doesn't seem to happen in other games i play fwiw.

• Like 1