Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

WWII Online's 2022 Year in Review

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Matt "Xoom" Callahan

As this year comes to a close, we wanted to take this opportunity to look at many accomplishments and achievements around here. It goes without saying that the WWII Online community’s continued participation in playing, subscribing, and advocating this game to others is essential in enabling our continuation and growth. To that end, we thank you sincerely, for providing the RATS this opportunity. Please continue reading and share your commentary within. S!

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

It has been a good year.

Lots done and many additions.

But, have to fix the RDP and server resets every two days :(

Though a great year overall S!

Edited by delems
  • Like 1

I was doing a google search for a ww2ol map I could zoom all the way in to make an drawing for a thread, and came across the 2019-2020 roadmap thread, and it showed cool new city blocks that we never saw... interesting looking buildings, what happened, did they change to what we have seen so far from those pretty complete looking designs?

urban2-standing-1.jpg

urban3-standing-1.jpg

Somehow I missed those. Very nice.

They'd be still better if they were built up from 5 meter x 5 meter x 1 story 4-state building blocks, of course, so they could take granular damage.