Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

FF and s76.

delems

I'm pretty sure those are not 1943 tanks. (and achilles)

What are they doing in game, in tier 3?

Edited by delems

1 hour ago, delems said:

Well 1944  for the FF . See pic below

https://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/detail.php?armor_id=248

Or The Firefly was ready in numbers and filled the 21st Army Group’s Armored Brigades in 1944, just in time for D-Day.  Out of here tanks-encyclopedia.com 

And for the Achilles :

This gun mounting design allowed for the British to replace the 3 inch gun with the 17 pounder gun. The British took delivery of some 845 vehicles in 1943, but of the second version of the M10, only the T71 mark could carry the 17 pounder, the T70 mark being designed to only allow the lighter American 76.2 mm M1 gun.[2]

The British had planned to convert some 1,000 M10s into 17pdr armed variants for Normandy, but for some reason conversions were not started until April 1944. By D-Day only some 124 M10s had been converted, however the number of conversions post D-day increased and by the end of the year 816 M10s had been converted, 152 vehicles in November alone. However the low numbers at D-day meant that many British units went ashore fielding standard M10s rather than 17 pounder armed Achilles

Screenshot_20230106_224553_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Dre21

1 hour ago, delems said:

I'm sure you know, but for the new folks: there is no T4, corresponding to 1944. T3 represents 1943 and later.

Every modeled weapon first fielded in 1943 or later is introduced in T3.

Anyone not liking that needs to convince CRS to model enough additional 1944 weapons -- from all nationalities --  to justify adding a T4.

• Haha 1

*** I'm sure you know, but for the new folks: there is no T4

Go look at what ohm posted... there is a tier 4.

You are in error; that is when the USA comes in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

and once again  why the  44 sto in  42?

and no pak38 that axis had  in tier 0?  ( lets face is  german had not rolled france the pak38 woudl have been over in in  les then a week to taek on the cahr and matty..

Edited by drkmouse
  • Like 1