Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Death by arty

Dre21

And the game locked up , not sure if both have a connection or if it was by coincidence that exactly right after the death after hitting esc the next screen froze and nothing could be selected anymore , had to do the old cntrl alt delete to bring up taskmanager and it should WWIIOL stopped working . 

Just thought I bring it up cause death by arty is so rare that it might be an undiscovered issue that nobody really knows about .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dre21 said:

And the game locked up , not sure if both have a connection or if it was by coincidence that exactly right after the death after hitting esc the next screen froze and nothing could be selected anymore , had to do the old cntrl alt delete to bring up taskmanager and it should WWIIOL stopped working . 

Just thought I bring it up cause death by arty is so rare that it might be an undiscovered issue that nobody really knows about .

That's happened to me several times. Not by arty either. The only way out is cntrl alt delete and kill the task. Will be interesting to see what causes it.

3 hours ago, Dre21 said:

I get that 3-4 times a session mostly to loud violent deaths like an he shell or my tank wtf arseploding….i think there  some sound issues with ctd but since i am windows 7 i been told thats the cause…still ok most of the time though and its sometimes random so who knows

41 minutes ago, aef said:

I get that 3-4 times a session mostly to loud violent deaths like an he shell or my tank wtf arseploding….i think there  some sound issues with ctd but since i am windows 7 i been told thats the cause…still ok most of the time though and its sometimes random so who knows

windows 10 here

7 hours ago, aef said:

Interesting that you said windows 7, my 2nd PC runs on windows 7 ,  but it was the 1st time that happened and my 2nd account dies a lot of violent deaths,  cause I run around deaf on that acount while I have ears on my main account. He is usually close by and feeds me ammo , but occasionally when I have a lull on the main I recap CPs or defend Cps with it.  As it was the case when it happened I made my way to a CP and a arty shell landed right next to me ,made me laugh to die to arty , wasn't so funny when all was froze.

But as Sudden has mentioned he is windows 10 and it happens to him too , so maybe sound related or something else .

7 hours ago, Dre21 said:

Interesting that you said windows 7, my 2nd PC runs on windows 7 ,  but it was the 1st time that happened and my 2nd account dies a lot of violent deaths,  cause I run around deaf on that acount while I have ears on my main account. He is usually close by and feeds me ammo , but occasionally when I have a lull on the main I recap CPs or defend Cps with it.  As it was the case when it happened I made my way to a CP and a arty shell landed right next to me ,made me laugh to die to arty , wasn't so funny when all was froze.

But as Sudden has mentioned he is windows 10 and it happens to him too , so maybe sound related or something else .

You can always try a driver update when everything else fails. Not saying this will fix it.