Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Some sounds not scaled right?

delems

My own moving and footsteps are like twice as loud as the Opel engine?

Will have to see about other sounds, but some are not scaled right it seems to me.

• Like 1

My own foot steps and 'movement' are way way too loud.

Everything else is quiet.  Need to reduce own person sounds a lot.

• Like 1

Yep, I can still hear friendlies around and in my CP.
Still don't hear ei in CP -- unless there is zero other sound.

Then, I actually heard 1 today.

I've noticed this as well, especially with trucks. It's way harder to determine their distance with the new audio. Even if the truck (Opels in this case) sound super far, they are way closer than you'd think. Own footsteps sound definitely louder, like you have active hearing protection on. 

when i crouch (F) my steps are louder lol.. but they sound different, as if to let me know I'm slowly sneaking.. but the volume is higher than when I am normally jogging in or running.

• Like 1

Getting hit in a Tank sounds are off too, sounds like one is getting hit on the right hand side aka right side headphones the hit sound is more audible , but one is getting hit from the left side in reality,  so real hard to put ones Armor into the right position.

Anyone else notice it while sitting in a Tank?

Some sounds are not scaled correctly and I can't feel it.

On 2/17/2023 at 11:24 AM, delems said:

My own moving and footsteps are like twice as loud as the Opel engine?

Will have to see about other sounds, but some are not scaled right it seems to me.

dak panny neer  silent even  200 meters away..  whil ei cna her our trucks and ht  1.5+ k away  ( beddy also very   very   quite for me in comparison to  our  trks and ht that even  2 teims the dist awat  are  still louder... )

Edited by drkmouse
speling
  • Like 1

The Panzejagar 1 when stationary sounds like it is moving and the direction tends to change.

Our own footsteps really do need changing - far too loud when running and deafening when crouching. It really doesn't work, is horrid and is providing a pretty poor experience. Sorry chaps, but you've got to address that one - nobodies footsteps are that loud when running over grass.

2 hours ago, Poker said:

The Panzejagar 1 when stationary sounds like it is moving and the direction tends to change.

Our own footsteps really do need changing - far too loud when running and deafening when crouching. It really doesn't work, is horrid and is providing a pretty poor experience. Sorry chaps, but you've got to address that one - nobodies footsteps are that loud when running over grass.

Gotta love that my own footsteps are loud, friendly inf are loud... and I can't ever hear ei at all.